Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Biz Yenta Sighting: ITT Tech

I'm happy to announce that, at the end of this month, The Business Yenta will be giving the 2010 commencement address to more than 800 graduates, friends and family members later this month for ITT Technical Institute, San Dimas.

Here's a little film I made to celebrate the occasion:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7231379/

I am honored by the invitation and the opportunity to offer hope and inspiration to these hard-working young men and women. I'm also delighted by the circle-of-completion here: I gave the commencement address before an audience of 2,000 at my own undergraduate ceremony 15 years ago at Sonoma State University!

Looking forward to joining my friends from San Dimas at this celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment